This is the MART 561 blog. Lets use it and see how it works.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
New Blog
Hey guys, I created this blog for us to use as a method of communicating. I have not used one of these for a class before so I am interested in how it enhances the class.
This blog been up for some time now and there's no post yet. So I thought I would go ahead and get started. I follow some photography related blogs and forums as a daily dose of my shooting quench. As part of that, I stumbled up on this post by one of San Hose, CA amateur photographer Masa who challenged Ansel Adams photos (of course he was kidding!!) with a set of his shots that he did on the Yosemite (I am, by no means, related to him nor do I endorse his work). He did the black and white conversion on his original color pictures and asked for peoples comment. After looking at his conversions, I have to admit I thought those were darn close to Mr. Adam’s legendary standard. Since this MART 561 is all about B/W, I thought you guys should watch these photos and get inspired on the essence of colorless creativity. Link to follow:
Thanks for the link, we will take a look at these. I am trying to get my students to start posting but the class just got started so keep checking with us.
This blog been up for some time now and there's no post yet. So I thought I would go ahead and get started. I follow some photography related blogs and forums as a daily dose of my shooting quench. As part of that, I stumbled up on this post by one of San Hose, CA amateur photographer Masa who challenged Ansel Adams photos (of course he was kidding!!) with a set of his shots that he did on the Yosemite (I am, by no means, related to him nor do I endorse his work). He did the black and white conversion on his original color pictures and asked for peoples comment. After looking at his conversions, I have to admit I thought those were darn close to Mr. Adam’s legendary standard. Since this MART 561 is all about B/W, I thought you guys should watch these photos and get inspired on the essence of colorless creativity. Link to follow:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=208310
Have fun.
--Zahid.
Thanks for the link, we will take a look at these. I am trying to get my students to start posting but the class just got started so keep checking with us.
ReplyDelete